The Rio Tinto in collaboration with Richard bay Minerals invites unemployed candidates to apply for Rio Tinto Apprenticeship Program 2021 / 2022 available in Richards Bay, KZN, South Africa. If you are looking for Rio Tinto Apprenticeship Intake 2021 / 2022, then you are at the right place. The Rio Tinto Apprenticeship 2022 have been announced for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss these opportunities. The Rio Tinto Apprenticeship Programme 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better jobs in South Africa. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this apprenticeships programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Rio Tinto (Richards Bay Minerals): Apprenticeships 2021
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 30 May 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen your particular career
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
- Acceptance into the learnership is dependent on a successful interview and assessment
How to apply
Only online applications will be considered, please follow the below steps to apply.
- Interested and qualifying candidates must please apply online at www.riotinto.com (the official site of Rio Tinto).
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa