Road Accident Fund invites unemployed candidates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In Road Accident Fund then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Road Accident Fund: Learnership 2021
Company : RAF
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type : Full-time
Closing date: 09 Feb 2021
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
– Certified copy of Grade 12/ Matric
– Certified copy of your ID
– Certified copy of grade 12 results
– Your CV and motivational letter
Grade 12/ Matric certificate
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Detail orientation
– Desire and potential to learn
– Basic computer skills
– Prioritize tasks as needed
– Share our organizational value
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV, motivational letter ,academic transcript.
The link below will take you to a pdf document with a list of all available Learnershps.
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
How to Apply
Certified copy of Grade 12/ Matric – Certified copy of your ID – Certified copy of grade 12 results – Your CV and motivational letter
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa