South African Reserve Bank invites unemployed graduates to apply for CA Training Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Graduates programme In South African Reserve Bank then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this CA Training programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
South African Reserve Bank: CA Training Programme 2021
Company : South African Reserve Bank
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 30 May 2021
Duration of the programme: Three years.
The aim of the programme is to address the shortage of CAs in the SARB and in the country. Trainees are given an opportunity to acquire the prescribed competencies of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), reinforce prior academic education, and develop business acumen, life skills as well as professional and ethical values.
Format of the programme
Trainees are placed on rotation in the various departments and subsidiaries of the Bank, thus obtaining practical experience and a good overview of the business of central banking.
SAICA Elective Competencies include:
- Management decision-making and control, and
- Internal Audit, Risk Management and Governance.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Have completed or be completing SAICA accredited:
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting(CTA);
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification;
- Have an academic performance record average of at least 60%;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have strong analytical skills and good communication skills; and
- Be a curious and innovative individual.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address 370 Helen Joseph St, Pretoria Central, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa