Sunshine Cinema Learnership Programme 2021
“Sunshine Cinema is Africa’s first solar-powered cinema network. We capacitate youth from rural & peri-urban areas. The selected Sun box Ambassadors (SBAS) are trained in media facilitation, digital marketing, and host screenings of African films in their communities. SBAS attend a boot-camp where they are trained in basic photo, video production, and audience facilitation techniques.”
- 26 May 2021
- All Province
- Sunshine Cinema
- 9 Months
- 21- 35 years old
- Matric Qualification
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Track record of experience in community mobilization and two contactable work & character references.
- Own a smartphone with recording, video, photo capabilities and access to WhatsApp.
- Available for a 9 month full time learnership (part time is not an option)
- Duties will include: Successful completion of online NQF5 accredited Impact facilitator Course, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship Training. Weekly WhatsApp check ins with Sunshine Cinema. Monthly Screening Calendar planning. Organising 2 free film screenings per month. Advertising events with community members.
HOW TO APPLY
Your copy of valid South African ID and certified Matric qualification must be emailed to email@example.com, and google form must be completed.
SIMPLY CLICK HERE for more details
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa