Symbiotics Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for finance Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Symbiotics Group then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Symbiotics Group: Finance/Accounting Internship 2022
Company : Symbiotics Group
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 1 June 2021
The applicants should be individuals with an interest in Microfinance/Impact Investment/Development Finance, who are well organized, self-motivated, professional and able to work in both research and financial capacities. They should be analytical, pay great attention to detail and have the ability to work independently.
– General Administrative tasks including Data capture and file management.
– Supporting the production of Anti-Money Laundering Reports.
– Research for country and markets intelligence reports.
– Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program.
– Master’s students, Honors students and 3rd year students are invited to apply.
– Must be studying Economics, Development Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Development Studies.
– Work or Student permit for South Africa
Must have completed or studying – Economics, Development Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Development Studies.
– Well organized, self-motivated
– Professional and
– Able to work in both research and financial capacities
– Must be analytical
– Pay great attention to detail
– Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa