T-Systems looking for unemployed candidates to apply for Accounting Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In T-Systems then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
T-Systems: Accounting Internship 2021
Company : T-Systems
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 08 June 2021
T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT). The company offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.
– General Accounting and Treasury Support
– Ad hoc enquiries on Corporate Finance
– Support with International Reporting
– Applicants must be South African citizens.
– Must be in possession of a completed BCOM/COMPT qualification or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements .
– Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included.
– Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme.
– Have no work experience in the field of study.
– A recent graduate (2014-2018).
– Considered a youth (18-27 years).
– Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record.
– Effective communication in English (written and verbal).
– Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
– Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
BCOM/COMPT qualification or equivalent
– SAP knowledge (an advantage)
– Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – basic GAAP & IFRS
– Knowledge of Income Tax Act and VAT Act – basic
– Knowledge of ICT industry – basic
– Knowledge of Labour Legislation – basic
– Strong Interpersonal skills
– Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
– Conflict Handling skills
– Must be able to work as part of a team
– Deadline driven
– Be able to work independently
– Relating and Networking ability
– Ability to Analyse
– Learning and Researching Ability
– Ability to Deliver Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
– Ability to Cope with Pressures and Setbacks
The link below will take you to T-systems career page where you will complete your applications.
For any enquiries contact:
Tel. : +800 80056056
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa