Technology Innovation Agency invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Technology Innovation Agency then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
TIA: Internship Programme 2021
Company : Technology Innovation Agency (TIA)
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 02 July 2021
Interns will be expected to provide critical technical support to projects that are supported by the Platform that aim to develop commercially viable products for the advancement of the Bio-economy. The internship process would therefore offer an opportunity for the transfer of critical scarce skills to the interns, while providing exposure to bioprocess development, proof of concept stages up to technology demonstration.
Reporting to the Line Manager/designated Mentor, the intern’s duties will entail, amongst others: assist and support research objectives; provide project management/administration support; support laboratory operations and ensure good housekeeping of facilities.
- General microbiological techniques; scaling up cultivation of microbial cells from flasks to bioreactors.
- Troubleshooting bioreactor challenges and exposure to product and process bio-development.
- An advantage would be biochemical method development, e.g. protein assays.
- RNA isolation; cDNA synthesis; polymerase chain reaction; agarose gel electrophoresis; cloning and electro-transformation.
- An advantage would be experience in immunoassays and mammalian and bacterial cell culture.
- South African unemployed youth,
- Must be a graduate or postgraduate
- National Diploma/Degree or BTech/Honours in Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Honours degree in Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00 USD 00 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa