The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months except Finance and Internal Audit it will be 24 Months.
Company : Umzimkhulu Local Municipality
Location : KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Stipend: R3 000.00 monthly
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Community and Social Services Interns
- 3-year relevant qualification in Social sciences, Community and Social services
- Degree or Diploma in Library and Information Science / relevant tertiary qualification in Library.
- Ability to communicate proficiency in IsiZulu and English, both verbal and written.
Atrs And Culture Interns
- Degree or Diploma in Arts and Culture or relevant qualification
Monitoring And Evaluation Interns
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration / Administration (Local Government).
- National Diploma in: Communications or Media and Journalism
- Be able to do research and content development
- Qualification for Animation, Art work designing, or on Branding will an added advantage
Internal Audit Interns
Degree / National Diploma with at least two of the following as a major subject:
- Internal Auditing,
- Financial Accounting
- Risk Management.
Customer Care Interns
- National Diploma in Public Administration / Marketing
- Customer Care Certificate
- Must have a relevant National Diploma or Degree, ideally in Horticulture or Landscaping.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer R3 000.00 monthly USD R3 000.00 monthly Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa