Urban Earth: Internship Programme 2021
Urban Earth has created a 6 month internship position to provide a graduate or a new entrant to the job market with an opportunity to work in the sustainability sector.
Salary: R9,000 per month
Duration of Contract: 6 months (possible extension to one year)
Reference Number: UE202101
Company : Urban Earth
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Main Duties of the Intern will be:
- Providing support to one or more Urban Earth consulting projects that focus on climate change, city sustainability, energy efficiency and urban resilience. In particular this internship is expected to be focussed on the climate change strategy development for Provinces in South Africa.
- Work elements will include organising meetings, documentation of events and workshops, capturing information and assisting with research.
- Assisting with a range of administrative tasks in the organisation.
- Other duties as assigned.
A Master’s / Honours degree in:
- Climate change,
- Energy management,
- Natural science,
- Development studies,
- or associated disciplines.
- Excellent writing skills and a willingness to learn are essential.
- A genuine interest and commitment to sustainability which aligns with the company’s operational philosophies and culture.
- An interest in the latest cloud computing and open data tools as well as a Driver’s license will be advantageous, though not required.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer R9,000 per month USD R9,000 per month Month
- Address Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa