Western Cape Government invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Western Cape Government then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
WC Department of Health Pharmacist Internship 2021
Company : Western Cape Government
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 03 July 2021
- Leadership by demonstrating initiative in addressing problems.
- Provision of Pharmaceutical Care, including prescription evaluation, dispensing of medication and provision of information to ensure patient compliance and therapeutic success.
- Effective medicine supply management to ensure the safe and reliable procurement, storage, control and distribution of quality pharmaceuticals.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and expenditure control.
- Assist with the training, education and development of pharmacy staff and other health workers, and promotion of Public health.
- Quality Management by demonstrating compliance with National Core Standards, Occupational Health & Safety control and good Pharmacy practices.
- All duties will be performed under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable legislation.
- National and Provincial Health Policies, Pharmacy Acts and Laws.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Registration with SAPC as a Pharmacist Intern by 1 January 2021.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00 USD 00 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa